Mg sulphate , Fertilizer for Agricultural use,
Mg sulfate, as a fertilizer like many zinc compounds, can be used
to control moss growth on roofs.
RATINGS & REVIEWS
HOW TO USE
Broadcast or foliar spraying
WHEN TO APPLY
Apply when crop lock of zinc.
WHERE TO USE
Used in feed additive and trace element fertilize
Zinc sulfate, like many zinc compounds, can be used to control moss
growth on roofs.
Always read and follow label directions.
25,50 Kg per bag. Or according to requirement.
Penzeal products have a shelf life of 4 years when stored in
Do not puncture of incinerate! Non-refillable container. Do not
reuse or refill this container. If empty: place in trash or offer
for recycling, if available. Do not puncture!. If partially filled:
call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions. Never
place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.
Need an answer to a product question? Penzeal experts are always
available by email and phone in our Help Center
1. Professional team with rich exporting experiences and excellent
2. High-quality products with the most competitive price;
3. Data and chemical technology support in time;
4. Registration service;
5. Fast delivery, pre-shipment inspection service and container
6. Free sample offer if necessary
7. Strong ability on supplying small packing goods in different
sizes, including making various kinds of beautiful packing designs
according to customer's request ;
8. Adjustment for local pest control products;